Nimto | Privacy Policy

 

Privacy Policy for Nimto App

In short

We don't track any user data.

In long

We believe privacy is a fundamental human right.

Protecting your privacy is what we believe in. We do not ask for any personal data.

We do not collect any personal/device information which indirectly means that it can't be stolen.

There is none permissions asked in the Mobile app and any kind of user data is not stored in any location/server or personal device itself.

How we keep the app free without showing any ads

It is because for Love towards GOD. I just wish your blessing in return.

Kids usage

Any age group can use this app. The content inside the app is all related to the lord or divinity. There won't be any abusive content that can harm kids.

External links

There are none external links provided from app.


Changes to This Privacy Policy

I may update our Privacy Policy from time to time. Thus, you are advised to review this page periodically for any changes. I will notify you of any changes by posting the new Privacy Policy on this page.

This policy is effective as of 2022-09-02


We won't sell your contact information

When you contact us via email or through any other media, we will use the information to respond to you and do not sell or share the information with anyone in any format.


Security

I value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and I cannot guarantee its absolute security.


Contact Information

If there are any privacy-related queries, you can email us at sujankhanal33333@gmail.com




Popular posts from this blog

Indian Hindu Calendar | Privacy Policy

Sri Vishnu Sahasranama | Privacy Policy

Sai | Privacy Policy